At Stratford Dental, we offer dental examinations and cleanings for residents in the Bartlett, IL area. We strongly believe that preventative care to be the fundamental aspect to remain in good oral health. We aim to keep each and every patient as healthy as possible. To accomplish this, we educate our patients to follow-up with continuing dental care as well as practicing good oral hygiene at home. If you live in the 60103 area, call us at (630) 980-3880 to schedule your comprehensive exam. Our online calendar system is also available for scheduling appointments: Dentist Bartlett.
As part of our on-going initiative in helping our patients proactive good oral hygiene and because we care, we offer the Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush at cost! That’s right we are making this available at no profit to us. The Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush significantly removes more plaque and improves patient gum health!
Take a look at what our patients are saying about their experience at Stratford Dental on Facebook: Dentist Bartlett IL.
Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush
Did you know that the microfilament brush tips on the Oral-B® electric toothbrushes are exclusively patented?!! That is right! The design to the brush tip on an Oral-B® toothbrush will reach in-between the teeth and underneath the gum line. In fact, by being able to reach into those tight spaces and below the gum line, this technology has been proven to prevent the start of periodontal disease.
The Oral-B® electric toothbrush has a similar effect as a professional dental cleaning, in that it provides a thorough yet gentle cleaning.
- Patented Technology with Micro Access.
- At Least 31,000 Brushstrokes Per Minute.
- Proven to Save Teeth.
- Clinically Proven to be as Effective as Brushing and Flossing.
- Superior to other Competitive Powered and Sonic Brushes.
- Replaceable Toothbrush Heads
- Compatible with Multiple Toothbrush Heads.
- East to Maneuver into Hard-To-Reach Areas.
How To Properly Use and Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush:
- After initially purchasing your Oral-B® Electric Toothbrush, fully charge it before using it for the first time. This generally takes 24 hours.
- Attach one of the detachable brush heads the to Oral-B®
- In a pea-sized amount, squeeze the toothpaste on the brush head.
- For maximum surface coverage, press the brush head at a 90-degree angle against your gum line.
- Turn on the electric toothbrush by pressing down on the power button.
- With just the slightest pressure, slowly move the brush inside and outside along the gum lines. Also move the brush across the top surfaces of the teeth.
When finished, rinse the brush head and place the unit back to its charging station.